Bradley Bathgate serves as Project Manager for PWI’s Energy Projects, specializing in CHP (combined heat and power). He is also the developer of some of PWI’s proprietary, in-house software for the evaluation of CHP and alternative “energy purchasing” methods—hourly models.
Following an eight year commitment in the U.S. Marine Corps, Brad has been instrumental in the development of services which lead to reducing energy costs for clients via in depth analysis and developing strategic and long term plans for execution. His leadership skills have been priceless in energy planning, procurement, management services, and design services for some of the leading healthcare facilities in the Eastern USA.
Brad is committed to his community, his beautiful family with five daughters, and sometimes catches a chance to hone his golf game, his fly fishing cast, and his yearning for the out of doors. His friends say his culinary skills are second to none.
- M.S. Computers and Information Systems, Boston University 2010
- B.S. Civil Engineering, Pennsylvania State University 2003
- U.S. Marines Corps 2003-2010
- Energy Management and Planning – Abington Health Systems (2011)
- Association of Energy Engineers – Globalcon – Topic (2013)