Bradley Bathgate assumes the role of President and CEO, as of January 1, 2019. Since joining PWI in 2010, Brad has been responsible for the management of the Energy Consulting projects with involvement ranging from energy procurement, energy audits, strategic planning, analysis and design through implementation of energy solutions. He has performed energy planning, procurement, management services and design services for many prominent healthcare and higher education facilities in the Eastern USA.
In his role as President, he will continue to cultivate relationships with current and prospective clients and lead our experienced team of engineers into the future.
Brad is committed to his community, his beautiful family with five daughters, and sometimes catches a chance to hone his golf game, his fly fishing cast, and his yearning for the out of doors. His friends say his culinary skills are second to none.
- M.S. Computers and Information Systems, Boston University 2010
- B.S. Civil Engineering, Pennsylvania State University 2003
- New York
- Association of Energy Engineers - Philadelphia Chapter
- U.S. Marines Corps 2003-2010
- Energy Management and Planning – Abington Health Systems (2011)
- Association of Energy Engineers – Globalcon – Topic (2013)
- Energy and Sustainability Roundtable in Delaware (2015)