Lori Van der Voort serves as PWI Engineering’s Director of Energy. PWI provides facility solutions in planning, engineering, construction, operations, energy management and energy procurement.
Since joining PWI in 2006, she has led the development of sustainable energy design services, while managing energy planning projects for such clients as Yale New Haven Hospital, Abington Memorial Hospital, Susquehanna Health, and others. With over 20 years experience in the industry, Lori utilizes her experience in leading her team to assist clients through the strategic energy planning process. She also advises clients on competitive energy procurement, design development, and the implementation of sustainability plans.
In the past two years, Lori has put her ski instructor status on hold to raise two beautiful children with her husband, Paul.
- BE in Mechanical Engineering – Stevens Institute of Technology
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Certified Energy Purchaser
- Certified Carbon Reduction Manager
- WEEC Conference 2013
- Association of Energy Engineers, Globalcon 2010
- Philadelphia Gas Works 2009
- Pennsylvania Society for Healthcare Facility Engineers 2008