This project had four distinct phases:
- Demolition of the Mansion House and establishment of a temporary Ambulatory Entrance including re-skinning of existing facades when the Mansion House was removed; provide electrical/mechanical documentation for temporary entrance.
- New construction of basement Mechanical and Storage Rooms; Emergency Department on the 1st floor; Ambulatory Care Services on the 2nd floor; Ambulatory Care Services on the 3rd floor; shell space on the 4th floor; new mechanical penthouse for air handling units totaling approximately 150,000 SF.
- In addition, 12,000 SF of renovation in the existing main hospital building adjacent to the new Emergency Department and included corridor connections to the existing hospital on the upper floors as well as the 23-hour observation unit on the 1st floor.
- Removal of the existing Emergency Department modular trailer,, renovations to the existing Emergency Department area (7,500 SF) to relocate Anatomic Pathology and other support departments, and construction of a new two (2) story Ambulatory Care Entrance lobby (4,000 SF) and elevators.
- Site work was included to create the new ambulatory vehicular drop-off and associated parking. Radiant heat was provided under Knights Road site access drive.
- Removal of the Annex Building and temporary trailers and documentation of capped central utility connections.
- Circuiting site light for the new parking and landscaped areas.