- The engineering design included 8,000 SF of sterile manufacturing for parenteral drugs.
- The Class 100 environment was maintained with clean room surfaces, air washers, and electronically controlled environment.
- Systems designed included biologically sterile water systems, clean steam systems, and USP level deionized water systems. As part of this project, PWI designed the replacement distribution system for the plant wide deionized water system.
- PWI’s ongoing relationship with McNeil led to several critical projects including the design of a 5,000 SF parenteral manufacturing suite including clean rooms, water for injection, deionized water and clean steam system extensions.
- Projects also included the design of a 5,000 SF packaging area for blister pack.
- PWI created the J&J corporate protocol for the installation and testing of deionized water systems.